Orthodox Church: Global Elites Want to Destroy Image of God in Humans

Nube
Site Admin
Site Admin

Orthodox Church: Global Elites Want to Destroy Image of God in Humans

Post by Nube »

From Russia
Bishop Porfiry of Ozersk, Abbott of the Solovetsky Monastery, caused an uproar back in July when he said in a sermon that the Covid vaccines might alter the image of God in humans. (link to the article)

In this sermon, he doubles down on that assertion, and goes further, saying global elites want to wipe out 6 Billion people.
(...) They are planning to wipe out most of humanity, 6 billion people, to leave only a small part of us, but not only that, they are planning, and are held back only by the current limits of science, to violate man himself, to desecrate the innermost part of man, the image of God within us, and to destroy that image, in order to turn human beings into a cross between a biological, technical, and digital being. They call this a "post-human." They call it "convergence. (The Singularity)"

These powerful world leaders are marching under the banner of trans-humanism and post-humanism. This is what this culture of defending human rights has come to, this idea at the center of Western civilization for the last two centuries. And therefore, it is clear to us what kind of spiritual victory must be won, and where it will be won. It will be won in our hearts.

Source: https://russian-faith.com/top-russian-b ... c-decision

From Greece

The former Metropolitan of Kalavrita and Aegialia, Ambrosios, launched an attack on the Metropolitan of Larissa and Tyrnavos, Ieronymos. The reason was the statements made by the Metropolitan of Larissa about the coronavirus vaccine. Ambrosios turns against Jerome Larissis, stating, among other things, in his open letter:
"I address this fraternal letter to you, in order to emphasize to you, that you are wrongly mistaken, when you claim that the vaccine is a gift from God! Of course the term "Theostalto gift" did not come out of your lips, nevertheless it is the interpretation of the phrase "That is, (God) gave us the means, which are suggested by the health workers and the vaccine". So I challenge you, and I also ask you, to bring us the proof that the Coronavirus Vaccine is a gift from God to our Society.
Until then, I take this opportunity to prove to you the exact opposite! That is, the Covid19 Vaccine is an invention of the Dark Forces of the Devil, who today not only rule, but also dominate humanity! "That is, it is not a God-given gift, but a devil-sent "gift" and a trick, for the destruction of the Human Society!".

Source: https://www.enikos.gr/society/o-amvrosi ... a/1698776/